How to Add Mylar to Balloon Garlands
This quick video will walk you through how to attach mylar accents to your balloon garland.
- Adding 18″ Mylar Rounds, Shapes and Orbs with skinny 260 balloons or ribbon
- Adding Mylar Shapes with a glue strip
- Cut brown strip in 3-4 pieces
- Peel white side off and throw away
- Place sticky side of brown paper to a balloon on the garland where you want to attach your mylar.
- Hold 3 seconds – peel brown paper away
- Place balloons on sticky spot, hold together for 10 seconds to allow glue to bond
- More info on how to use at : https://clik-clik.com/products/balloon-bond
- PRO TIP : If you are using larger shapes that can’t be tied or wrapped in, GoGo Glam uses a hot glue gun with a LOW TEMP setting to attach mylar shapes to larger builds! Put your glue on the mylar first and then hold on garland until set. If the glue gun is burning your fingers it is TOO HOT. It should be warm and melted, but cool enough to touch.