There are several different ways to attach 5″ mini balloons to your garland! We are going to take you through a few of the most common and easy ways to do this when doing at at home garland build.
✓ Tie minis in clusters of 2 or 3 to speed up the process of adding them to the garland.
✓ Add minis AFTER you have hung your garland.
GLAM FAVORITE! Technique 1 : Rubberbands
- Wrap rubber band around 5″ cluster
- Wrap around main garland line or 11″ Balloon in garland.
Technique 2 : 260 Twisters
- Cut 260 Twister into 3 pieces
- Tie Around cluster of minis
- Tie into main garland, either to string or to another balloon neck.
Technique 3 : Glue Dots
- Place glue dots closer to neck and attach in gaps on garland
- Don’t move once they have been placed or they will POP
Technique 4 : Ribbon or String
- Tie 18″-24″ piece of ribbon to cluster of 3 balloons
- Make one wrap around main garland
- Bring back through the middle of your cluster of minis and wrap in a figure 8 pattern around the 3 balloons
- Tuck ribbon